Half Drunk Shark

half drunk shark talking crap

Thursday, January 19, 2006

An e-mail to NTV 7

I was checking my mails while turning on NTV7, it was showing MNN Entertainment which covers top news, sports, fashion, entertainment and stuff. There was a short report on A Cut Above Academy's year end hair show by the student. A Cut Above Academy is something like a hair dressing school. To my horror, I saw one of the reporters (named KC and he's a guy) that is nick-named fashion guru wearing a tight collar white tee with a black "tie" or ribbon or whatever that is around his neck as a tie.

I've got to warn you, KC is a built man, his arms a too huge for the tight tee and it's like anytime he will burst out of his tee like incredible hunk.

It's horrible, really horrible. so, i decided to write an e-mail to MNN NTV7. below is the content of the e-mail

Dear editor,

I was watching the midnight repeat of MNN entertainment this morning (19/1/06) and I saw KC in the a cut above function. to my horror, he was wearing a tight tee with a so-call-tie. If he is called the "fashion guru" please make him dress in something better. A tie tee surely makes him seems like he is going to break trough his tee anytime, and the tie or whatever that is sure looks weird on a tight tee. For god sake, if he is named fashion guru and is going to introduce more fashion for the NTV7, please make him wear something more sensible.

Thank you.


We'll see what's the respone like.

0 bastard got drunk:

Post a Comment

<< Home