Half Drunk Shark

half drunk shark talking crap

Monday, January 09, 2006

Virus!

Was cleaning my messy room and I found a booklet with the title that is rather scaring

VIRUS BUILDING TOOLS AND SCRIPTS

that was a title for my assignment for the subject : Information and Communication Security Issues (ACT) back in college.

well, there is an introduction - summary of the whole booklet. Next is the types of virus builder or also known as virus constructor which means the software use to create virus, well, normal ones like visual basic and Unix are also use to create virus. eg of some REAL virus builder,virus constructor utility and stalker X Constructor. Then I have macro virus constructor to create virus for, yeap, u guess it, MICROSOFT WORD, EXCEL, POWER POINT AND ACCESS!

then I talk about types of virus, we have macro virus which you can actually "accidentally" create them really unintentionally, e-mail virus that blow your server and annoy all your friends in your address book by duplicating, and "hide" itself with nude photo of Angelina Jodie or One Night In Paris and send to them. Boot virus, file virus bla blew blew.

this is the part I want to talk about. When I read the part about file virus, there is this line I bet I don't have any idea what the hack is that back then.

" file virus will infect low lever function such as DOS driver calls, INT25h and INT 13h, which will make it become stealth."

I have no idea what the hack are those back then and I have no idea what the hack they are now.

and I talk about prevention and laws and regulations. And this is the part that amuse me. I actually found the source code for Anna Kournikova virus, ILOVE YOU bug and Melissa virus. Impressive right?


the source code is still available! Pay me and I'll give you the address. muah ha ha ha

0 bastard got drunk:

Post a Comment

<< Home