Half Drunk Shark

half drunk shark talking crap

Friday, January 06, 2006

i have a bad mouth

As I was "bad-mouthing" about myself this afternoon, the bad luck actually stuck me till tonight.


















I'VE GOT A. E. R. O. P. L. A. N. E. D
(that bugger doesn't deserve a big huge boeing 747 or a real cool sonic jet)

Yeap, by a really good friend of mine (i'll let you figure out who that bugger is) who said want to go clubbing with me.

somehow i have a bad feeling for this year, especially clubbing.
1. i stand between pubs waiting for people i don't give a bloody damn about, walk here walk there meet people i don't give a shit who they are
2. my really really "virgin" night of "clubbing" was at 1st Jan night, where me and my friend and my boyfriend spend the night at woclands at Jalan Ban Hock. I had a bad fight with my boyfriend.
3. on the 1st Friday night, I've got aeroplaned really hard.


life sucks!

3 bastard got drunk:

  • At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    =_='' sorry lo, can blame me de lar...

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Pink Cotton said…

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! nice blog you've got there...

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger tiny_sharky said…

    pink cotton: thanks!

    teardrop: i don't blame you, i should have:
    A. stay at home and sleep till 2006
    B. have a romantic night out with my bf
    C. go clubbing with my friends
    D. watch TV
    E. watch American pie
    damn! i sure regret!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home