Half Drunk Shark

half drunk shark talking crap

Friday, December 09, 2005

a fucker used to be friend

I'm going to talk about a fucker who use to be our "friend". he is a back-stabber, sex-maniac, "hole-screwer", double-face and a total bitch.

here's a list of the crime he did:
1. He bad-mouth about his friend to court someone.
2. He bad-mouth about his friend to me to make me join him in his evil plan.
3. He stole my artwork.
4. He bad mouth about me right after he stole my artwork.
5. he thinks he is a good fucker (but actually he's not).
6. He fucks around like a prostitute.

and his fucking website which contains my artwork, he claim to be his property. (though i know the pictures i edited is nothing very "keng", but then it's my work!)

a toast to that bloody fucker, may him get infected by AIDS as soon as possible. cheers!

0 bastard got drunk:

Post a Comment

<< Home