Half Drunk Shark

half drunk shark talking crap

Monday, January 16, 2006

Birthday Song

visited a friend's blog, saw his entry on birthday and remembered that my birthday is near again.



pazuzu/Alvin's blog

Since last year, I hate all kinds of celebrations.
I didn't have the mood to celebrate CNY (Chinese New Year),
I didn't really want to celebrate my birthday,
I think Valentine's Day sucks because I don't a boyfriend back then and a few dinosaurs are flirting at me which makes me want to puke.

back then, I welcomed my birthday by talking crap online. i actually hope that no one remembers my birthday so it will be treat as a normal day. But then, the unexpected always happen.
By the strike of midnight, a friend in KL actually called and sing happy birthday in english and cantonese, after some talking and some wishes, i hung up the phone.
And then , Alvin called. I had no idea how he manage to call me and sing happy birthday while playing his guitar (he is in a band and his band's name is channel 1.

It was cool and he sings well! Anyway, wish him all the best on singing Happy Birthday to the person he likes this year. Lucks man!

0 bastard got drunk:

Post a Comment

<< Home