Half Drunk Shark

half drunk shark talking crap

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Untitled

I wake up this morning, hoping last night was just a dream, but it wasn't.



things are all gone, forever. Everything is never going to be the same again.



and starting today, my family is never complete anymore.



it's the end.


and it was my fault.

I didn't care about the signs, I ignore them, because I choose not to believe it. I choose to believe that we will be living happily ever after. I choose to be happy. I choose to do things I want to do. I could have care about them, but I didn't. I could have pull us all together, but I didn't. I let it be. I didn't care about it.


I made the biggest mistake of my life. I am an big fat idiot.

1 bastard got drunk:

  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey?hang on there...
    remember there's always a silver lining behind every cloud.

    i wish you well...
    *hugzz*

    from,
    a concerned reader :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home